- Detailed informing about all the documents that are required for a wedding ceremony
- Wedding ceremony at the place you wish (church, town hall, beach…)
- Reservation of place of the ceremony which you have chosen
- Reservation of date and time
- A pre-wedding meeting in order to arrange everything for the wedding
- Visit at the spot of the wedding ceremony
- All the license fees and legal costs for the ceremony
- Attendance of the wedding organizer throughout the whole ceremony
- Interpreter during the ceremony
- Two witnesses
- Flower decoration of the place
- Bride’s bouquet
- A bottle of champagne
- Traditional sweets
- CD music during the ceremony
- Transport to and from the hotel
- Transport to and from the spot of the ceremony in a car decorated with flowers
- Professional photographer
- CDs with photos of the wedding ceremony
TOTAL COST: 1950 €
The wedding package is indicative. We can arrange another one that meets your requirements and budget.
Documents that are required for a wedding ceremony in Greece:
- Make up
- Romantic boat trip for the newlyweds and the guests
- After wedding ceremony with live traditional music or music by DJ
- Wedding cake
- Valid passports and copies of your passports
- Birth certificates of both parties translated and certified from the Greek embassy / consulate in your country
- If there is a previous marriage, relative documents are required (i.e. spouses’s death certificate or divorce papers) translated and certified by the Greek consulate
- A certificate verifying that you both agree and are able to get married, translated in Greek.
- A tourist visa if you are not an EU citizen
For every document translated by the Greek consulate we also need the original one in your language.
All the papers must be sent to us one month before the wedding date.
We then take care of the details for the issuing of the wedding certificate and the reservation of the date and place of the ceremony which you have chosen, so that everything is ready for you on this special day of your life.